At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones, and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin February 1st and run weekly from 7:30-10:30PM
- Dates are subject to change based on permit availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament is based on the number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 20-minute halves, 5v5 a side, and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates are subject to change based on permit availability and other league logistics.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Save 10% on your registration & score priority player email support
We are stoked to introduce Fraylife Membership in our latest efforts in making fun possible!
As a Fraylife member you'll receive 10% off all social sport leagues, a dedicated priority player email and access to a ton of other benefits beyond our sports leagues including free and discounted Fraylife event tickets, exclusive giveaways and more all for just $14 a month.
Already a member? Contact [email protected] to receive your exclusive discount code!
Not yet a member… Learn more and Join here before registering for winter sports leagues to receive your exclusive promo code for 10% off directly in your inbox!
**Due to supply chain issues during COVID-19, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
02/01 - Week 1
02/08 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/15 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/22 - Week 4
02/29 - Week 5 (Spirit week!)
3/01 or 3/02 - PLAYER PARTY!!!
03/07 - Week 6 (Regular Season Finale)
03/14 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.