At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Athletic League. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin March 29th and run weekly from 6-9:30pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 6v6 and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
03/29 - Week 1
04/05 -Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/12 - Week 3
04/19 - Week 4
04/26 - Week 5
05/03 - Week 6
05/10 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/17 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.