In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, which means masks MUST be worn inside at all times, unless actively playing in the game.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin March 31st, and run weekly between 7:00-10:00PM.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/31 - Week 1
04/07 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/14 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/21 - Week 4
04/28 - Week 5
05/05 - Week 6
05/12 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/19 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color.