At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission!
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games begin January 28th and run weekly on Thursday from 8:00PM-11:30PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/28 - Week 1
02/04 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/11 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/18 - Week 4
02/25 - Week 5
03/04 - Week 6
03/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.