Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are designed with this mission in mind!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league, played on Wednesdays. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin July 12th, and can play from 7:00-11:30 PM each week(tentatively).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
07/12 - Week 1
07/19 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
07/26 - Week 3 AND Buy-One Get-One Day at Chipotle for all DC Fray Players!
08/02 - Week 4
08/09 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
08/16 - Week 6
08/23 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
08/30 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, July 14th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.