Breaking News // Capitals. Wizards. Mystics. Valor... and now DC Fray!
Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin September 19th and run weekly from 8-11 PM!
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
09/19 - Week 1
09/26 -Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/03 - Week 3
10/10 - Week 4
10/17 - Week 5
10/24 - Week 6
10/31 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/07 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 15th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 10th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.