These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is our advanced division time slot.
- Players will have access to 3-5 tennis courts throughout the session, starting off with 10 minutes of basic warm up drills and live-ball game activities, singles and doubles match-play each week. We’ll match up similar skill levels so that everyone has a chance to play and improve but most importantly have fun! Prizes will be handed throughout the duration of the league as well!
- Players can sign up as a free agent or in a group.
- A USTA representative will match players based on skill level each week to compete.
- Each group will play for 1 hour each week.
- Games begin Monday, April 4th and run weekly starting at 7:00PM.
- Dates//location//times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/04 - Week 1
04/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/18 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/25 - Week 4
05/02 - Week 5
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color.