At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time and meet some great people!
- This is our LGBT-oriented league; no gender requirements on the field!
- Games begin September 20th and run weekly from 6:00-9:00PM
- Games run every Thursday on the field at Stead Park!
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit JR's Bar & Grill for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
09/20 - Week 1
09/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/04 - Week 3
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/08 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 7th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.