NEW PERMIT ALERT! We snagged new permits for Quincy Park in Virgina Square - this is going to be EPIC. Spread the word.
Ready to play Kickball this Summer? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together.
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - Everyone is welcome.
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin tentatively on July 11th and run weekly from 6:30-9:00 PM
- Games run every week in Arlington
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*Kickball teams average 24 players. Please keep this in mind when registering*
07/11 - Week 1
07/18 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
07/25 - Week 3
07/26 - Buy-One Get-One Day @ Chipotle for All DC Fray players!
08/01 - Week 4
08/08 - Week 5 (Spirit Week Brought to you by Chipotle)
08/15 - Week 6
08/22 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
08/29 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, July 14th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.