Ready to play kickball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week.
- Games begin March 31st and run weekly from 6:00-8:30PM(tent).
- Games run every Wednesday on the fields of Walter Pierce Park in Adams Morgan.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- *Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/31- Week 1
04/07- Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/14- Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/21- Week 4
04/28- Week 5
05/05- Week 6
05/12- Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/19- Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.