These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Teams are required to have at least 4 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin March 1st and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM.
- Games will be played at Kick Axe Throwing DC in Ivy City.
- Dates//location subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament is based on the number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Cornhole teams average 6-8 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/01 - Week 1
03/08 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
03/15 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
03/22 - Week 4
03/29 - Week 5
04/05 - Week 6
04/12 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.