At DC Fray we're on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Mixed Gender Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- This is a 5v5 Mixed Gender division and there is a required number of women (1) on the court at all times.
- Teams are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin January 30th and run weekly from 6:30PM - 9:30PM.
- Dates // subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Save 10% on your registration & score priority player email support
We are stoked to introduce Fraylife Membership in our latest efforts in making fun possible!
As a Fraylife member you'll receive 10% off all social sport leagues, a dedicated priority player email and access to a ton of other benefits beyond our sports leagues including free and discounted Fraylife event tickets, exclusive giveaways and more all for just $14 a month.
Already a member? Contact [email protected] to receive your exclusive discount code!
Not yet a member… Learn more and Join here before registering for winter sports leagues to receive your exclusive promo code for 10% off directly in your inbox!
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/30 - Week 1
02/06 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/13 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/20 - Week 4
02/27 - Week 5 (Spirit week!)
3/01 or 3/02 - PLAYER PARTY!!!
03/05 - Week 6 (Regular Season Finale)
03/12 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.