At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Social League. These leagues are for everyone! Never played before? Great! Former setter for the US Olympic Team? Awesome! Players of all skill levels are welcome in our Social leagues: the number one rule is to have a good time.
- Games begin May 8th, and run from 7:00-9:00 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- We will be running two divisions (upper and lower) so everyone gets a chance to play.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
05/08 - Week 1
05/15 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/22 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
05/29 - Week 4
06/05 - Week 5
06/12 - Week 6
06/19- Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
06/26 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.