Ready to play flag football? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin May 15th and run weekly from 10AM-4PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
05/15 - Week 1
05/22 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
06/05 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
06/12 - Week 4
06/19 - Week 5
06/26 - Week 6
07/10 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
07/17 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.