In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin Sunday, October 16th and run weekly from 5:00-8:00PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
10/16 - Week 1
10/23 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/30 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
11/06 - Week 4
11/13 - Week 5
11/20 - Week 6
12/04 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
12/11 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color.