Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
We may have conferences for this league based on competitive level & number of teams BUT overall our rule of thumb is social first.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12-16 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin January 20th and run weekly from 9 AM - 4 PM(tentatively).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit Grand Central! Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
01/20 - Week 1
01/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/03 - Week 3
02/10 - Week 4
02/17 - Week 5
02/24 - Week 6
03/03 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Winter Kickoff Party - Friday, January 12
Winter End of Season Party - Friday, March 9
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.