These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1 (2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin March 27th and run weekly from 5:00-9:00PM.
- Dates // subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Softball teams average 16 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/27 - Week 1
04/03 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/10 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/24 - Week 4
05/01 - Week 5
05/08 - Week 6
05/15 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/22 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color.