At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
Overall our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former MLB Player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin October 10th and run weekly from 8-11:00PM(tent).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a party like no other. Get ready for drink specials,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer).
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
10/10- Week 1
10/17 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/24 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/31 - Week 4
11/07 - Week 5
11/14 - Week 6
11/21 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/28 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 27th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.