In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
-Teams of 4 or more players
-Games start the week of Wednesday, September 30th and run from 7:00-9:15PM.
-DC Fray accepts free agents, groups, and full teams! We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a team to play with each season.
*Bocce teams average 5-8 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/30 - Week 1
10/07 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/14 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/21 - Week 4
10/28 - Week 5
11/04 - Week 6
11/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.