Ready to play Soccer? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league, played on Tuesdays. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin January 18th, and can play from 7:30-11:00 PM each week(tentatively).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
**We historically play at Long Bridge Park but times & locations are subject to change!**
01/18 - Week 1
01/25 -Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/01 - Week 3
02/08 - Week 4
02/15 - Week 5
02/22 - Week 6
03/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Winter Kickoff Party - Friday, January 12
Winter End of Season Party - Friday, March 9
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.