In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Masks: Current VA Guidelines apply.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin September 13th and run weekly between 6:30 PM-8:30 PM (tentatively).
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
- Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
09/13 - Week 1
09/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/27 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/04 - Week 4
10/11 - Week 5
10/18 - Week 6
10/25 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/01 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.