Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social league. These leagues are for everyone! Whether you've never played before, or if you used to play for La Liga, you're welcome in this league. After games, we'll always turn up at our sponsor bar, so the fun never has to end when we leave the field.
- Games begin April 5th and run weekly from 7-11 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
04/05 - Week 1
04/12 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/19 - Week 3
04/26 - Week 4
05/03 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/10 - Week 6
05/17 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/24 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.