We are thrilled to have select leagues open again and to have you return to play, but your safety and health are our top priority as we get back out there. Make sure to read below for a list of Fray policies, along with player recommendations to make sure we all are staying as safe as possible.
Special note: Masks are required at all indoor Fray leagues & eligible to be removed if actively playing or drinking. Our outdoor sports, masks are not required BUT highly recommend.
WHAT WE’RE DOING //
- Following all local and state guidelines
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. No equipment will be distributed for warm up
- Monitoring staff health status
- Providing staff members with PPE
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
PLAYER RECOMMENDATIONS //
- Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of local health authorities
- Follow all guidelines set in place by facilities and bars including requiring masks to be worn
- Take your temperature daily and especially before activities with others
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after games
- Bring, and use, hand sanitizer at every game
- Players may wear PPE items if they choose
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags
- Use your own equipment for warm-ups
- Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart
- Leave absolutely nothing at the field or courts
- Wait until your game time to enter the field // court. Remain in your car or off to the side.
MORE INFORMATION //
Please do not come to any leagues if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
All staff, umpires/officials, and players should self-report to Fray if they have symptoms of COVID-19, a positive test for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days in accordance with health information sharing regulations for COVID-19, and other applicable laws and regulations.
Report symptoms to [email protected].