Living the #FrayLife means making the most of your 7 days each week instead of just living for the weekend.
We’re here to help, so here are our picks for cool things to do every day over the next week:
– Grab your thinking hats and get ready to drink your thinking beers, it’s Trivia Night at Wunder Garten. Bring your full team or come join a team and make new friends. Trivia starts at 7pm.
– Phillips after 5 is a lively mix of art and entertainment, including live music and food that goes down the first Thursday of every month. March’s event will celebrate the work of artist Paul Klee and tickets tend to sell out.
– March is here, and so is First Friday in Petworth. This monthly gathering celebrates the art and culture of the neighborhood and this month’s events are happening at Hank’s Cocktail Bar (6-9pm), Fias Fab Finds (6-9pm) and Third Floor (shows at 6:30 and 8pm).
– Start your weekend off by sampling some of the best new wines from around the world – for free – at Cork Wine Bar & Market.
– The 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series is coming to the DMV when the Caps take on the Maple Leafs in Annapolis. Navy football stadium has been transformed into an outdoor hockey rink and all eyes will be on this nationally televised game. If you aren’t going to rock the red in Annapolis, at least make plans for an awesome viewing party.
– Want to meet some of the most important innovators and entrepreneurs from around DC’s food scene (and try their products)? Union Market is the place to be on Saturday. Tickets to Meet the Makers are limited and include various food and drink samples.
– The self-proclaimed “greatest whiskey walk event in the history of the world” returns to Dupont for the 6th year. Whiskey Walk an epic bar tour that gives you the chance to enjoy 8 fine whiskeys, plus a whole lot more.
– Head over to the Wharf for Bikes, Baristas & Beers at District Hardware. Ride down the scenic Anacostia Trial to Vigilante Coffee in Hyattsville, then back to the Wharf for beers. The event is from 10am-1pm
– It’s Sunday Funnyday at National Harbor when Jim Gaffigan brings his Fixer Upper Tour to town.
– If you’d rather binge Netflix than leave the house, the new season of House of Cards drops Sunday 3/4.
– Don’t miss free weekly bar bingo at Kingfisher. Bar bingo is reel to play and real prizes are on the line.
– Celebrate the spirits of Mexico by hitting up the Tequila and Mezcal Festival Kickoff Party at Jose Andres’ Oyamel. 15 tequila, mezcal and beer tasting bars, food stations, passed bites and specialty cocktails, music, and more.
– Ever thought about joining the roller derby? The DC Rollergirls Open House is your chance! Learn about the league, talk to players, and watch a scrimmage to decide if you want to hit the track for yourself.
– Get your salsa on this (and every) Tuesday at Grand Central. Dance, meet new people, and enjoy food and drinks in a casual, intimate environment.
– My Dad Wrote a Porno is a smash hit podcast with over 100 million downloads turned book turned live comedy show. The show has taken New York by storm and is coming to Warner Theater next. Tickets start at $39.
What do you plan on getting into this week? If you know of something cool we missed, leave a comment letting us know!
Want to plan your fun for the whole month of March? Use our Month Ahead guide to help you discover things to do.
GET OUR WEEKLY EMAIL »