In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, which means masks MUST be worn inside at all times.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
- Get ready to join DC Fray & Balance Gym for our season of Yoga!
- Looking to live a more #BalancedLife and improve yourself mentally & physically? This is the league for you!
- This isn't a traditional DC Fray league; no competition involved, just a fun way to get active every week. Of course, you KNOW we're gonna have a fun after-party after we wrap every week... it wouldn't be a DC Fray league otherwise!
- It's all going down every Wednesday night at the Balance Gym near Thomas Circle!
01/26 - Week 1
02/02 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/09 - Week 3
02/16 - Week 4
02/23 - Week 5
03/02 - Week 6
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.