At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
- Get ready to join DC Fray & Balance Gym for our season of Yoga!
- Looking to live a more #BalancedLife and improve yourself mentally & physically? This is the league for you!
- This isn't a traditional DC Fray league; no competition involved, just a fun way to get active every week. Of course, you KNOW we're gonna have a fun after-party after we wrap every week... it wouldn't be a DC Fray league otherwise!
- It's all going down every Wednesday night at the Balance Gym near Thomas Circle! This isn't any kind of Yoga you've seen before!
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/23 - Week 1
06/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/07 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/14 - Week 4
07/21 - Week 5
07/28 - Week 6
**Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.**