At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Metro Sports League powered by DC Fray. These leagues are for everyone! Never played before? Great! Former setter for the US Olympic Team? Awesome!
- Games begin June 27th, and run from 6:00-10:00 PM. (This is a GRASS volleyball league!)
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The top 4 teams make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
06/27 - Week 1
07/04 - SKIP (Independence Day)
07/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/18 - Week 3
07/25 - Week 4
08/01 - Week 5
08/08 - Week 6
08/15 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/22 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Summer Kickoff Party - Friday, June 15th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.