Ready to play Volleyball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Social League. These leagues are for everyone! Never played before? Great! Former setter for the US Olympic Team? Awesome! Players of all skill levels are welcome in our Social leagues: the number one rule is to have a good time.
- Games begin Sunday, March 28th and run weekly from 10:00AM-4:00PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 7 players on their rosters.
- *Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/28- Week 1
04/11- Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/18- Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/25- Week 4
05/02- Week 5
05/09- Week 6
05/16- Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/23- Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.