At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This league offers two different divisions, north-athletic & south - social. Please note which division you would like to be in when signing up!
- Games begin September 14th and run weekly between 6:00-10:00 PM.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 7 players on their rosters BUT a full team is 9.
- Please keep in mind that this is a Mixed Gender division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
These leagues are provisional and subject to permits' availability and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/21 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/28 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/05 - Week 4
10/12 - Week 5
10/19 - Week 6
10/26 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.