Ready to play cornhole? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED DURING LEAGUE PLAY!
- Games start on Tuesday, July 12th, and run from 6:30-10:00 PM.
- Teams consist of at least 4 players.
- If you want to play and do not have a full team, you can still sign up as a free agent and you will be placed into a team with other Free Agents.
- Every player will get a sweet DC Fray Shirts in the color their captain chose!
*Cornhole teams average 6 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds. For more information on how Cornhole is played check out the detailed rules page here.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
07/12 - Week 1
07/19 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/26 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
08/02 - Week 4
08/09 - Week 5
08/16 - Week 6
08/23 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color.