Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Ultimate. This Fall join us every Friday in DC Waterfront at King Greenleaf for 6 weeks of regular season games, post-game Happy Hours, and an end-of-season tournament for playoffs.
Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former Pro? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are two (2) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 60 minute games, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams
- Games begin September 20th and run weekly from 8:00-10:00 PM(tentatively)
- Dates & location subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
09/20 - Week 1
09/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/04 - Week 3
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/08 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.