At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin April 3rd and run weekly from 7:00-11:00 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The top 4 teams make the final tournament.
- We will be running two divisions (upper and lower) so everyone gets to play.
- This is a Men's Only League.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 11 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/03 - Week 1
04/10 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/17 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/24 - Week 4
05/01 - Week 5
05/08 - Week 6
05/15 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/22 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.