Ready to play Kickball this Spring? Yep, so are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space (there is only room for 6 teams in this division). Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together.
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - Everyone is welcome.
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is an athletic division; we're out there to have some social fun but we're also looking for competitive games
- This is our LGBT-oriented league; no gender requirements on the field!
- Games begin April 6th and run weekly from 6:00-9:00 PM
- Games run every Thursday on the field at Stead Park!
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit JR's Bar & Grill for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/20 - Week 3
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/11 - Week 6
05/18 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/25 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.