At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time and meet some great people!
- This is our LGBT-oriented league; no gender requirements on the field!
- Games begin on Thursday, September 19th and run weekly from 6:30-9:00PM
- Games run every Thursday on the field at Stead Park!
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit Pitcher's for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
Highlighted rules for Fall season:
- 14 Teams = each team will have one bye week in the season.
- "Gentleman's agreement" for bunting in the regular season.
- Bunting will not be allowed in playoffs.
- Only 10 of the 14 teams will qualify for playoffs
- $5 player credits to any player that umpires a game.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/19 - Week 1
09/26 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/03 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/10 - Week 4
10/17 - Week 5
10/24 - Week 6
10/31 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/07 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/14 - Week 9 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 20th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.