Ready to play some Summer Softball? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Softball. This Summer join us every Sunday at Quincy Park in Arlington for 6 weeks of regular season games, post-game Happy Hours, and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
This is an Athletic league for more experienced players! That said, our overall our rule of thumb is social first.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin July 9th and run weekly from 2PM-9PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit O'Sullivans for a party like no other. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
07/09 - Week 1
07/16 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
07/23 - Week 3
07/26 - Buy-One Get-One Day @ Chipotle for All DC Fray players!
07/30 - Week 4
08/06 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
08/13 - Week 6
08/20 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
08/27 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, July 14th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.