Ready to play softball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED DURING LEAGUE PLAY!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin July 13th and run weekly from 6PM-8PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*Softball teams average 16 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
07/13- Week 1
07/20- Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/27- Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
08/03- Week 4
08/10- Week 5
08/17- Week 6
08/24- Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/31- Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.