At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Metro Sports league, powered by DC Fray.
- Games begin Saturday, June 30th and run weekly from 10AM to 12PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The top 4 teams make the final tournament.
- For this 7v7 Coed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- If you do not want free agents added to your team you can prepay for a full team which is 12 players.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 11 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
06/30 - Week 1
07/07 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/14 - Week 3
07/21 - Week 4
07/28 - Week 5
08/04 - Week 6
08/11 - Week 7
08/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Summer Kickoff Party - Friday, June 15th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.