At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games begin Wednesday, December 12th and run weekly from 7:30 PM to 9:30PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
- This is 7v7 Men's division
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- If you do not want free agents added to your team you can prepay for a full team which is 12 players.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 11 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
12/12 - Week 1
12/19 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
01/02 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
01/09 - Week 4
01/16 - Week 5
01/23 - Week 6
01/30 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.