At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin November 18th and run weekly on Sundays from 7PM-12AM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
11/18 - Week 1
11/25 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
12/02 - Week 3
12/09 - Week 4
12/16 - Week 5
12/23 - Week 6
01/06 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
01/13 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 7th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.