At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Social League.
- Games begin January 23rd and run weekly on Wednesday's from 8:00PM-11:00 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/23 - Week 1
01/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/06 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/13 - Week 4
02/20 - Week 5
02/27 - Week 6
03/06 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.