Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a Men's Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are designed with this mission in mind!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have solid experience with the sport. Usually High School play and and often above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin July 12th, and can play from 6-11:30 PM each week(tentatively).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- This is an 8v8 Men's Division!
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
07/10 - Week 1
07/17 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
07/24 - Week 3
07/26 - Buy-One Get-One Day @ Chipotle for All DC Fray players!
07/31 - Week 4
08/07 - Week 5 (Spirit Week Brought to you by Chipotle)
08/14 - Week 6
08/21 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
08/28 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, July 14th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.