Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are designed with this mission in mind!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social league, played on Tuesdays. These leagues are designed for everyone, regardless of skill level! It's all about getting out there to have a good time, meet some people, and make some memories on the pitch & at the bar.
- Games begin July 25th, and can play from 8-11 each week(tentatively).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
07/25 - Week 1
07/26 - Buy-One Get-One Day @ Chipotle for All DC Fray players!
08/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
08/08 - Week 3
08/15 - Week 4
08/22 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
08/29 - Week 6
09/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, June 30th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.