At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Mixed Gender Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- Games begin September 13th and run weekly from 7:30-10:30PM.
- Dates//location subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Mixed Gender division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates/locations subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Soccer teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/13 - Week 1
09/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/27 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/04 - Week 4
10/11 - Week 5
10/18 - Week 6
10/25 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/01 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.