At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Metro Sports League, powered by DC Fray
- Games begin January 25th and run weekly from 8:30-10:30 PM!
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (1) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/25 - Week 1
02/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/08 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/15 - Week 4
02/22 - Week 5
03/01 - Week 6
03/08 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.