At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league, played on Wednesday's. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin June 27th, and can play from 7:00 PM-11:00 PM each week.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 13 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
06/27 - Week 1
07/04 - SKIP (Independence Day)
07/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/18 - Week 3
07/25 - Week 4
08/01 - Week 5
08/08 - Week 6
08/15 - Week 7
08/22 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Summer Kickoff Party - Friday, June 15th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.