**Arlington DPR requires a minimum of 66% of participating players to be a resident of Arlington County. To meet this requirement teams/players must submit proof of residency. Please send a copy of this to [email protected] with the subject line "Arlington Residency - (Insert Day/League)".
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league, played on Sundays. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin September 16th.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
09/16 - Week 1
09/23 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/30 - Week 3
10/07 - Week 4
10/14 - Week 5
10/21 - Week 6
10/28 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/04 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 7th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.