Ready to play Soccer? Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Athletic League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Athletic league, played on Sundays. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin June 23rd and will tentatively play from 7:00 -11:00 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
**We historically play at Long Bridge Park but times & locations are subject to change!**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/23 - Week 1
06/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/07 - SKIP (4th of July)
07/14 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/21 - Week 4
07/28 - Week 5
08/04 - Week 6
08/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.