In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current VA Guidelines apply, which means masks MUST be worn inside at all times, unless actively playing.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
- Teams of 4 or more players
- Games start Tuesday, January 25th, and run from 6:30-10:30PM
- DC Fray accepts free agents, groups, and full teams! We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a team to play with each season.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Skeeball teams average 6-8 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/25 - Week 1
02/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/08 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/15 - Week 4
02/22 - Week 5
03/01 - Week 6
03/08 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.