At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
- Teams of 4 or more players
- Games start Tuesday, September 19th and run weekly from 6:30-10:00 PM
- DC Fray accepts free agents, groups, and full teams! We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a team to play with each season.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Skeeball teams average 6-8 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
09/19 - Week 1
09/26 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/03 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/10 - Week 4
10/17 - Week 5
10/24 - Week 6
10/31 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.