At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin Monday, March 29th and run weekly from 7PM-9PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
- For this 8v8 Coed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 14 players on their rosters.
- If you do not want free agents added to your team you can prepay for a full team which is 14 players.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
03/30 - Week 1
04/06 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/13 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/20 - Week 4
04/27 - Week 5
05/04 - Week 6
05/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Spring Kickoff Party - Friday, March 27th
Spring End of Season Party - Friday, May 29th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.